Major Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Projects
Operating closely with the construction and design industry, we have completed the climate control work for a range of large projects around Melbourne.
To ensure the optimal project result on completion, we work with the developer or consultant at the design phase to advise on the correct system for the construction. What may seem “simple” sites can have climate control challenges when you factor in environmental conditions, construction aspects, material, production volumes, process speeds and aesthetics.
Designers know that putting in the wrong system will bring down the value of their development and cause ongoing problems. Incoming owners and users are looking for reliable, effective systems which are efficient to run.
Combining all perspectives, our design and equipment recommendations are developed to provide reliable and affordable climate control for all.
Recent projects include;
- Office - Office block refurbishment entailing full new air-conditioning system – Heidelberg
- Primary Industry - Calorimetery room – Warragul
- Residential – Luxury accommodation – Ivanhoe
- Commercial – Multi storey retail commercial premises – Nunawading
- Hospitality – Upgrade of system for restaurant and spa – Marysville
- Education – 215 individual education room units – Outer East
- Food Manufacturer – Chilled water unit and Blast furnace - Tullamarine
- Safety - Car park exhaust system – Essendon
- Scientific - Environment chamber build and service – Knoxfield
- Primary Industry - Climate controlled growing chamber rooms – Monbulk/Seville
Contact us today to discuss your next major project or upload your tender/plans to us using the form below for a comprehensive assessment.